The Mid-Atlantic Transportation Sustainability University Transportation Center (MATS UTC) will be again hosting an Undergraduate Summer Research Internship Program (USRIP). Researchers from across the country will be working with faculty and staff at all six MATS UTC consortium universities and the Virginia Transportation Research Council (VTRC) on a variety of projects. Rising seniors and members of underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply!
- Participating Research Facilities: U Delaware, Morgan State, Old Dominion, U Virginia, Marshall, Virginia Tech, VA Transportation Research Council
- Program dates: May 31 – July 29, 2016
- Stipend: $4000 + out-of-town housing (and a limited number of meal stipends available, if federal aid-qualified)
- Application requirements: Application Form, Personal statement, Resume, Two letters of recommendation, Unofficial transcript
- Revised Application Deadline: March 15, 2016 We will review applications on a rolling basis after full application packages are received.
- For more information, please see the application form and last year’s Symposium web page for a video of last summer’s researchers and a list of their projects. Please direct all questions to Dr. Emily Parkany (MATS UTC Managing Director) at email@example.com.