Want a year-long paid internship (full-time in the summer, part-time during the school year) with the Maryland Department of Transportation?
The Maryland Department of Transportation-Morgan State University Graduate School Internship program is open to Morgan students pursuing post-graduate degrees in engineering, transportation, landscape architecture, finance, and information technology.
Placement opportunities are available at:
- the Maryland Aviation Administration
- Maryland Port Administration
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- State Highway Administration
- Maryland Transportation Authority
- the secretary’s office at MDOT Headquarters
Complete application information is available here.